June 16, 2022
We’d like to invite interns onto our team for the 2022-2023 academic year! Join the Anselm House team by supporting and collaborating with staff to help us achieve key program goals for the year.
We are looking for UMN students who have a passion for the mission of Anselm House and the skills/interests required to complete tasks with excellence. This is a paid internship (compensated hourly). Each internship position provides a range of experiences in the areas of programs and hospitality within our small, agile nonprofit. Depending on the candidates’ experiences and interests, specific areas of focus could include:
- Technical support (website maintenance, AV, hardware and network maintenance)
- Library assistance (cataloging books and related communications)
- Reception/Hospitality (manage welcome desk and communal spaces + opportunity to do homework when welcome desk is quiet)
- Student Outreach (tabling, student outreach event set-up, advisory admin)
- Advancement (Salesforce data entry)
- Social Media (assist in maintaining Anselm House social media)
- Programming (library maintenance, general administrative tasks, food and event set-up)
Plus we’re a highly relational, high capacity team—we’re fun to work with!
The duration of these positions is roughly September, 2022 – May, 2023.
- Must be a current University of Minnesota student
- Committed to the Anselm House mission (though doesn’t necessarily need to be currently involved)
- Evening and daytime availability (specific hours are flexible)
- These positions will be compensated hourly ranging from $13-16/hr depending on specific responsibilities.
- These positions will be working on-site at our Minneapolis location
- To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include EITHER (1) a statement of your interest in the position and relevant experience or (2) a current copy of your resume.
- We will begin reviewing applications immediately
- This post will be updated when the positions have been filled